AluSplash Matt Elements X3 Sizes White Carrara Marble
Alusplash Splashbacks & Wall Panels For Kitchens, Shower Walls Or Retail Spaces
The AluSplash Aluminium Splashback White Carrara Marble
AluSplash, offers a range of eco-friendly whilst sleek & affordable splashbacks for kitchens walls or island backs along with shower walls, vertical applications only. Being steam or water resistant the AluSplash is perfect for kitchens, shower walls or even retail spaces. A seamless, modern run of colour that is an innovative alternative to tiles or glass.
The new quality AluSplash splashbacks are FIRA tested so can also be used behind cookers & hobs including gas burner types. Easy to clean & exceptionally durable, the surface has been coated with carefully considered anti mould and bacterial growth formulas, making it a hygienic solution for today's busy kitchens, enabling less time in cleaning and more time spend entertaining.
Not only is the AluSplash range is available in a variety of colours to match the modern living of today, It also boasts a hassle-free, easy installation process. An installation kit is also available to purchase which allow minimal tools. The Elements collection includes a large range of solid colours ensuring a perfect backdrop for your space.
This option is for the Marble, white carrara
Three sizes are available Height x Width
800 x 600mm - Includes X1 Dual Finish Splashback, 2 x Edge Profiles With 3M Double Sided Tape For Installation. Care & Installation Guide.
800 x 900mm - Includes X1 Dual Finish Splashback, 2 x Edge Profiles With 3M Double Sided Tape For Installation. Care & Installation Guide.
610 x 3050mm - X1 Dual Finish Splashback, Care & Installation Guide.
- White Carrara marble
- Eco friendly
- Variety of uses
- Modern finishes
- FIRA tested
- Easy clean
- 100% Post Consumer recyclable
- No emissions in making
- Will not shatter or crack
- Elements range - matt, textured finish
- Accessories available
- 800 x 600mm
- 800 x 900mm
- 610 x 3050mm
- 4.0mm Thick
Safe, Hygienic & Low Maintenance
- Grout free & non porous - Non toxic & lead free - Easy to clean & maintain - Fire resistant, Compatible with gas hobs - Vertical fitting only,
- Because it conforms to EN 13501-1 (European Union), BS 476 Part 6 & Part 7 (British Standard) Class AluSplash is safe to use as a cooker splashback, even behind gas burners.
- 100% Post consumer recyclable - Requires less energy to make - No emissions of greenhouses gases during production
- Steam & water resistant - Can be V grooved around corners without joints - Easy to install with basic tools - Will not shatter or crack like glass - High gloss paint surface on aluminium with fire resistant core.
- Warranty 7 years
- Need a sample ? Contact us via email with up to four colour choices - [email protected]
- Even though we have made every effort to make the colour & finishes on screen be as close as possible, we can not guarantee an exact match.
The Alusplash is also available in a metallic & marble finishes