1450 x 800mm Vertical Tambour Door Kit Stainless Steel
1450mm x 800mm Metal Stainless Steel Finish. Can be trimmed down in height if required. Cabinet Not Included
800mm Kitchen & Office Tambour Door Kit 1450mm High
The Easy Fit Tambour Door Kit is delivered with a pre-assembled and pre-tensioned cartridge for simple installation into the top of the cabinet. The modular system includes slats with a handle section profile, easy roll mechanism and front fixing profiles.
Designed for use with 18mm thick carcass/unit material. The modern vertical door would look great in any home, office or commercial premises, to house a kettle, toaster or maybe keep an office tidy.
The tambour kit is designed to suit a maximum unit height of 1450mm but fewer height units are also suitable. Either keep coiled within the carcass or by cutting the slats down in height to suit. Smooth operation rollers will keep the system from working day after day along with a hold function, aiding opening & closing at any desired point. Includes a modern integrated bull nose handle profile.
Tested technology - LGA tested & certified to 50,000 cycles - The new & improved enhanced UK tambour door has been upgraded and the foil that is applied to the surface of the PVC extrusions has a real metal content. The material is a mixture of PVC and ABS plastic offering a lightweight solution whilst also allowing the tracks and profiles to be trimmed to length easily (if fitting to a shorter height). The stainless steel has a real metal foil applied over the plastic during the extrusion process.
This range of tambour doors now has an improved foil finish which has real metal content. This is a very high-quality durable product.
- UK Tambour Door Kit is supplied pre-assembled and pre-tensioned, installed in 5 simple steps
- Functional yet elegant, the ultimate space-efficient storage solution. Designed to fit a maximum height of 1450mm but suitable for use at any height in between.
- High-quality Stainless steel effect finish with real metal content.
- 25mm individual slat depth, designed for use with standard 18mm carcass
- Internal cabinet space required: 270mm depth, 188mm height. Any internal cabinet shelves must be set back at least 15mm from cabinet edge
- Supplied as a kit including fitting instructions, allowing you to install the unit into your cabinet immediately
Please note the tambour door kits are not suitable for use near water or heat sources.
- Stainless steel effect
- Metal effect over the profile
- Height adjustable
- Smooth operation
- Tested & certified
- Bullnose integrated handle
- Roller mounting bracket
- Idler roller
- Countersunk screws
- Pan head screws
- Unit not included
- Designed for 800mm width units (External)
- Maximum 1450mm high
- Minimum height required 188mm
- Internal cabinet depth required 270mm
- 25mm high slats
- Also available in a 400mm, 500mm 600mm 800mm & 1000mm
- In stock ready for immediate dispatch : Call us on 01205 760462