FIBRE 500mm Depth Legrabox Drawer Matting 300/1200mm Umbra
Suits 300mm To 1200mm Drawer Widths, Legrabox Umbra Grey Finish, 450mm Depth Systems, Cut To Suit Your Internal Drawer Size
FIBRE Umbra Grey Non-Slip Drawer Matting Suits 500mm Depth Systems
Designed to work perfectly with the Blum Legrabox drawer systems that operate within a 18mm thickness side unit panel. The drawer mat is pre-cut to size for you to suit your Blum drawer internal measurements or can be cut to size by you to fit perfectly into the drawer, suiting personal sizes. Please take a look at the measurements for confirmation below. The material is non-slip, non-creasable and easy wipe clean.
Fibre non-slip matting to suit 500mm deep Legrabox drawers is made from rubberised PVC, Fibre matting has a unique texture which ensures that drawer dividers, cutlery inserts & general contents alike do not slide when the drawer is in use.
How to Order Pre-cut mats are available to suit the internal drawer measurement - See dimensions below
For example a 600mm drawer option will be sent for you @ 522mm in width
How to Install Non-slip, place onto the drawer base for extra protection & ease of cleaning.
Need larger? Take a look at our largest Umbra Fibre matting sent @ 623 x 1122mm - See link below
- Non-slip, easy to clean
- Non creasable
- Sturdy material
- Umbra grey
- Lifetime guarantee
- Perfect for drawer base
- Suits Blum Legrabox systems
- Suits most drawers (18mm thick units)
Dimensions x Size Sent
- Suits 500mm depth drawers
- Actual depth sent @ 473mm
- Suits external unit widths 300mm to 1200mm
- Suits 300mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 222mm
- Suits 400mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 322mm
- Suits 450mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 372mm
- Suits 500mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 422mm
- Suits 600mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 522mm
- Suits 800mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 722mm
- Suits 900mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 822mm
- Suits 1000mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 922mm
- Suits 1200mm drawers - Actual width sent @ 1122mm
Choose your unit width from the drop down width bar.