1450 x 400mm Tambour Door Kits Metal Stainless Steel, Vertical Door
1450mm High X 400mm Stainless Steel Finish. Premium Range, Metal Foil. Cabinet Not Included
400mm Kitchen & Office Tambour Door Kit 1450mm High Modular
The Easy Fit Tambour Door Kit is delivered with a pre-assembled and pre-tensioned cartridge for simple installation into the top of the cabinet. The modular system includes slats with a handle section profile, easy roll mechanism and front fixing profiles.
Designed for use with 18mm thick carcass/unit material. The modern vertical door would look great in any home, office or commercial premises, to house a kettle, toaster or maybe keep an office tidy.
The tambour kit is designed to suit a maximum unit height of 1450mm but
Tested technology - LGA tested & certified to 50,000 cycles - The new & improved enhanced UK tambour door has been upgraded and
This range of tambour doors now has an improved foil finish which has real metal content. This is a very
- UK Tambour Door Kit is supplied pre-assembled and pre-tensioned, installed in 5 simple steps
- Functional yet elegant, the ultimate space-efficient storage solution. Designed to fit a maximum height of 1450mm but suitable for use at any height in between.
- High-quality Stainless steel effect finish with real metal content.
- 25mm individual slat depth, designed for use with standard 18mm carcass
- Internal cabinet space required: 270mm depth, 188mm height. Any internal cabinet shelves must be set back at least 15mm from cabinet edge
- Supplied as a kit including fitting instructions, allowing you to install the unit into your cabinet immediately
Please note the tambour door kits are not suitable for use near water or heat sources.
- Stainless steel effect
- Metal foil over the profile
- Height adjustable
- Smooth operation
- Tested technology
- Bullnose integrated handle
- Roller mounting bracket
- Idler roller
- Countersunk screws
- Pan head screws
- Unit not included
- Designed for 400mm width unit (External)
- Maximum 1450mm high
- Minimum height required for roller 188mm
- Internal cabinet depth required 270mm
- Also available in a 500mm, 600mm 800mm 900mm & 1000mm
In stock ready for immediate dispatch: Call us on 01205 760462